Sports club insurance
Insurance for amateur and semi-professional sports clubs
Every sports club has specific needs, which means that a standard insurance policy may not fit everyone. This means that choosing a policy through a non-specialist broker does not necessarily guarantee that all your insurance needs are catered for. That's where we come in.
Pick and mix - choose a policy to suit you...
- Liabilities including public, products, employers, trustees and cyber.
- Professional indemnity.
- Trustees/committee personal accident.
- Business interruption.
- Material damage buildings and contents.
- Replacement of keys and lock mechanisms following a theft.
- Ancillary buildings - non-standard construction including fixtures and fittings.
- Sports fixtures and fittings including: fixed floodlights, perimeter railings and dugouts.
- Playing surfaces - natural or artificial at the premises including those enclosed within a building or ancilliary building.
- Sports and business equipment - sports equipment and portable equipment (including computers, video cameras, watches and mobile telephones)
- Cups, trophies and memorabilia at the premises or anywhere else in the United Kingdom with your permission.
- Machinery and plant, and other equipment at the premises for use in the course of your business.
- Frozen or refrigerated goods contained inside any freezer or chilling equipment, room or store.
- Miscellaneous contents (items not covered under any other section)
- Property in transit within the UK outside the confines of the premises
- Money (in UK) whilst at the premises, in transit, in night safe and at private residence.
- Personal assault - compensation for injury sustained (within the UK) in the course of the business as a result of assault for the prupose of theft or attempted theft.
- Rent payable - sums that you are legally liable to pay as rent for the premises provided the premises are unfit for occupation due to damage.
- Loss of license.
Find out more about our sport club insurance solutions
You won't just benefit from a product designed specifically for sport clubs and organisations. You'll also have access to a specialist team of sport insurance and risk management advisers.
If you are interested in finding out more about this policy and discussing your clubs requirements please get in touch.