Sports club insurance
Every sports club has
specific needs, which means that a standard insurance policy may not
fit everyone. This means that choosing a policy through a non specialist
broker does not necessarily guarantee that all your insurance needs are
catered for. That's where we come in.
Click here to see some of the covers the policy can provide
- Liabilities including public, products, employers, trustees and cyber.
- Professional indemnity.
- Trustees/committee personal accident.
- Business interruption.
- Material damage buildings and contents.
- Replacement of keys and lock mechanisms following a theft.
- Ancillary buildings - non-standard construction including fixtures and fittings.
- Sports fixtures and fittings including: fixed floodlights, perimeter railings and dugouts.
- Playing surfaces - natural or artificial at the premises including those enclosed within a building or ancilliary building.
- Sports and business equipment - sports equipment and portable equipment
(including computers, video cameras, watches and mobile telephones)
- Cups, trophies and memorabilia at the premises or anywhere else in the United Kingdom with your permission.
- Machinery and plant and other equipment at the premises for use in the course of your business.
- Frozen or refrigerated goods contained inside any freezer or chilling equipment, room or store.
- Miscellaneous contents (items not covered under any other section)
- Property in Transit within the UK outside the confines of the premises
- Money (in UK) whilst at the premises, in transit, in night safe and at private residence.
- Personal Assault - compensation for injury sustained (within the UK) in the
course of the business as a result of assault for the prupose of theft
or attempted theft.
- Rent payable - sums that you are legally liable to pay as rent for the premises provided the premises are unfit
for occupation due to damage.
- Loss of license.
You won't just benefit from a product designed specifically for sport
clubs and organisations. You'll also have access to a specialist team of
sport insurance and risk management advisers.
Get a quote today
If you are interested in finding out more about this policy and discussing your clubs requirements please get in touch.
Call us today:
0345 872 5060
9am to 5pm Monday to Friday