A specialist approach
The range of sport and recreation facilities offered by Leisure Trusts whether they are single or multi site, wet or dry can be extensive. Add to this the links that most Trusts have with their local authority and you have an insurance risk landscape that requires specialist advice.
Risk identification, control and management tend to be a day to day challenge in any environment where members of the public are using a wide range of services and facilities. Working in partnership with a supplier who truly understands your business and has the insight and specialist knowledge to support a comprehensive risk management and insurance programme adds significant value.
We currently work with a large number of Leisure Trusts and our approach aims to support long term stability in insurance costs by targeting areas where claims activity can be reduced through effective risk management programmes.
Providing solutions to suit your needs
When you operate a Leisure Trust, you need an insurance policy that is fit for purpose and provides a solid defence against loss and litigation.
We have the ability to design specialist insurance programmes and membership schemes with access to leading insurers and bespoke wordings that are specific to sporting activities.
Cover can include, but not limited to:
- Public/products liability
- Employers liability
- Trustees, directors and officers liability
- Personal accident
- Cyber risks
- Legal expenses
- Ability to design specialist insurance programmes.
- Recognition and solutions around new and emerging IT exposures.
- Insight to Local Authority Lease wordings and their impact on a comprehensive insurance programme.
A risk management approach
Whatever the size, nature or location of a Leisure Trust it will face operational, strategic and regulatory risks. Risk management has become a fundamental requirement of good management in every aspect of all business and is practiced at all levels.
We recognise that no two facilities/trusts are the same, so produce bespoke risk management and insurance programmes for many clients.
Effective risk management can help to reduce exposure to preventable losses and can result in lower insurance premiums. We advise programmes aimed at targeting those areas where investment will reduce claims activity and overall insurance costs.
Typical topics include the following:
- customer safety
- cash handling
- business continuity planning
- business interruption
- cyber risks
- health and safety
- participant risk assessments.
Serving the world of sport and leisure
- We’re one of the UK’s leading sport and leisure insurance brokers.
- Dedicated and personal service.
- Team of sports and leisure insurance specialists.
- Chartered status.
- Wealth of knowledge working with a number of leisure trusts across the UK.