Motorsport vehicle insurance can provide cover for vehicles used in support of, or as part of an event.

What vehicles do we cover?

Vehicles that can be insured include but are not limited to the following types:

  • Race/rally/recce cars
  • Vans and support trucks - used to carry equipment or transport karts and bikes to race events
  • "Rescue units" including ambulances/fire engines and other support vehicles that are also road-going vehicles
  • Race transporters - used to carry team support equipment and spares. Custom built to carry vehicles/with or without awnings that extend to provide a working area
  • Motor homes - car/bike transporter or used as mobile homes for competitors, includes awnings that extend to provide a working or leisure area, and personal effects cover
  • Trials bikes
  • Any other ancillary vehicles that belong to the motor sport competitor, a motorsport event support team or motorsport club member.

What does our policy cover?

  • We can offer fully comprehensive, third party fire and theft, and third party only, dependent on vehicle value and vehicle type
  • Agreed Value cover can be provided subject to conditions
  • Policies take into account vehicle modifications made for motorsport purposes
  • Discounts and EU cover are available
  • Standard cover is available to all drivers aged 21 – 79 with a valid UK driving licence and competition licence for race/rally cars. Drivers outside this age bracket can be insured subject to additional conditions
Find out more from our dedicated team. 
Tel : 01482 388513
Email :

Find out more from our dedicated team.

01482 388 513