event liabilities insurance
This motorsport event liability policy has been designed for single organised events, or as an annual policy covering a number of organised event days.
It can be taken as a stand-alone Public Liability cover for risks that have no volunteers or staff, or as a combined Employer’s and Public Liability package.
- Employers' Liability - For all event volunteers and staff. Cover can be included for labour only sub-contractors and driving instructors.
- Public Liability - Damage to Third Party property (generally the property of the venue being used). Third Party injury.
- Race and rally schools.
- Track day organisers.
- Private testing.
- Driving experience companies.
- Competitive and non-competitive motorsport events including off-roading.
- Charity event days.
- Driving instruction for race/rally or road vehicles.
- Corporate hospitality.
- Trade stands at shows.
- Static displays.
Additional key features
We are able to insure damage to circuit furniture, which is usually an exclusion on most other Liability policies.
- Tuition, instruction and officials training is included as standard.
- Reasonable excess.
- Workable conditions regarding safety clothing.